- Intelligence agencies
- Evaluate modernization options and accelerate time to value
- Bring secure hybrid cloud benefits to data-intensive missions
- Implement agile security solutions
Deliver High Performance
Eliminate Data Silos
Redefine Service Delivery
The intelligence community is facing a critical dilemma with data as the central element in ensuring mission success. Intelligence agencies are undergoing a massive data deluge from satellite information, signals intelligence, network monitoring, and other sources.
Since this data holds significant value, agencies are struggling to effectively manage, analyze, and process for actionable insights while ensuring the utmost security and integrity.
To answer these challenges, EMC supports the intelligence community’s information technology enterprise strategy objective with cloud computing solutions to enable increased collaboration and faster decisions. We also provide analytic tools that extract value from data and a platform as a service (PaaS) environment to enable agile application development.
To keep data secure, EMC supports intelligence missions and data integrity with intelligence-driven security solutions for identity assurance, fraud detection, data protection, and policy governance and compliance.
- EMC's Cyberspace Operations Solutions
- Leading Edge in Cyberspace Operations
- Solutions for Intelligence Community
- Federal Video Surveillance Market & Intelligent Data Storage
- Empower Mission Advantage
- VCE VxRail Appliances: Meeting the Virtualization Challenge for Federal Agencies
- VxRail: Meeting the VDI Challenge for Federal Agencies